With extensive testing and analysis capability, Drug Test Australia has the experience and expertise in developing and delivering quality and compliant workplace testing programs. Drug Test Australia tailored services include:
- Policy and Procedure Development: the foundation of all workplace drug and alcohol testing includes having a specific and clear policy and procedure. This ensures all employees are aware and understand your workplace expectations and requirements regarding drugs and alcohol in the workplace. Drug Test Australia is able to develop and supply tailored drug and alcohol workplace policy and procedures.
- Onsite Testing Programs: Drug Test Australia offers experienced, qualified and skilled technicians to undertake workplace onsite testing. Testing programs include:
- Random Testing
- Post Incident Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing
- Compliant and Quality Testing Products: Drug Test Australia uses testing products which have been independently verified to meet manufacturers target drug levels. In addition, testing devices meet or exceed the drug target levels of Australia Standards AS4760 and AS4308
- Leading Edge Technology in Oral Testing Devices: Using the mobile DDS2 testing system, DTA is able to provide fast and reliable printed test results that eliminates potential technician subjectivity and misinterpretation of reading test device lines. With advanced data management technology all results can be downloaded to provide reports on trends and a full overview your drug and alcohol testing program
- Customer Service: Drug Test Australia’s dedicated customer service contact centre is available from 5:30am – 11:00pm 7 days per week
- Experience: Drug Test Australia’s Technicians are Nationally Qualified and have extensive testing experience. DTA currently provides testing programs for government, councils, mining, health industry, manufacturing, construction, transport and corporate clients
- Flexibility: Drug Test Australia offers testing for individuals through to large groups where multiple technicians are resourced to ensure minimal disruption to productivity. For sites without appropriate testing facilities Drug Test Australia is able to provide a mobile field test units
- Compliance and Quality Assurance: Drug Test Australia is ISO 9001 certified and NATA ISO 1589 Medical Laboratory accredited
Drug and Alcohol Testing Product and After Sales Support
- Drug Test Australia offers a comprehensive range of drug and alcohol testing products. Click here to view our product offers.
- Breathalyser unit calibration: when you purchase a Lifeloc Breathalyser device we offer full after sales service with 24-hour turnaround time for your ongoing calibration requirements
- After Sales Support: Drug Test Australia’s Customer Service Team are fully trained in all our products and services and ready to support you should you have any questions regarding any of our products and services
Drug and Alcohol Training
- Nationally accredited training (AQTF) in Drug and Alcohol testing in the workplace.
- Education and Awareness sessions tailored to meet specific workplace requirements
- Visit our training page for further details
- Invest in your staff by providing flu immunisation and reduce potential absenteeism
- Onsite flu vax immunisation offered for groups of 5 +
- Mobile field unit for worksites without suitable facilities