With extensive testing and analysis capability, Drug Test Australia has the experience and expertise in developing and delivering quality and compliant workplace testing programs. Drug Test Australia tailored services include:
- Onsite Testing Programs: Drug Test Australia offers experienced, qualified and skilled technicians to undertake workplace onsite testing. Testing programs include:
- Random Testing
- Post Incident Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing
- Compliant and Quality Testing Products: Drug Test Australia uses quality testing products from recognised manufacturers. All urine testing is conducted using devices that meet the drug target levels of Australia Standards AS4308
- Leading Edge Technology in Oral Testing Devices: Using the mobile DDS2 testing system, DTA is able to provide fast and reliable printed test results that eliminates potential technician subjectivity and misinterpretation of reading test device lines. With advanced data management technology all results can be downloaded to provide reports on trends and a full overview your drug and alcohol testing program
- Customer Service: Drug Test Australia’s dedicated customer service contact centre is available from 8:30am – 4:30pm Mon to Fri
- Experience: Drug Test Australia’s Technicians are Nationally Qualified and have extensive testing experience. DTA currently provides testing programs for government, councils, mining, health industry, manufacturing, construction, transport and corporate clients
- Flexibility: Drug Test Australia offers onsite testing for 10 or more employee’s and can cater for large work forces where multiple technicians are resourced to ensure minimal disruption to productivity. For sites without appropriate testing facilities Drug Test Australia is able to provide a mobile field test units
- Compliance and Quality Assurance: Drug Test Australia is NATA 15189 Medical Laboratory accredited.
Drug and Alcohol Testing Product and After Sales Support
- Drug Test Australia offers a comprehensive range of drug and alcohol testing products. Click here to view our product offers.
- Breathalyser unit calibration: when you purchase a Lifeloc Breathalyser device we offer full after sales service with 24-hour turnaround time for your ongoing calibration requirements
- After Sales Support: Drug Test Australia’s Customer Service Team are fully trained in all our products and services and ready to support you should you have any questions regarding any of our products and services